Modérateur

Rappel H3 par GM

Message par Humm75 » ven. 10 juil. 2015 13:08

Bonjour,
A priori, une phase de rappel de H3 semble prévue :

http://theautomobilist.fr/gm-hummer-au-rappel-26115

http://www.ccfa.fr/General-Motors-rappe ... -de-150372

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-eco/2015/0 ... hummer.php

En tapant sur le site GM, si vous tapez votre VIN, vous pouvez voir si vous êtes concernés (sous réserve sur votre VIN soit référencé) :

https://recalls.gm.com/#/

Voici le message de GM (Sorry, c'est en anglais) :

GM Recall #:
N150042
NHTSA Recall #:
15V421
Date Issued:
Jun 25, 2015
Recall Title:

Blower Motor Resistor

Recall Description:

General Motors has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in 2006-2010 model year Hummer H3 and 2009-2010 Hummer H3T vehicles. The connector module that controls the blower motor speed in the heat/vent/air conditioning (HVAC) system may overheat under extended operational periods at high and medium-high blower speeds.

Safety Risk Description:

If this condition occurs, there is the risk that the heat generated could melt the plastic surrounding the connector module, which increases the risk of a fire.

Repair Description:

Dealers will replace the female connector and harness, free of charge.

Recall Status: INCOMPLETE. REMEDY NOT YET AVAILABLE

FAQs
My vehicle has a recall, and the status reads: “INCOMPLETE.” What do I do next?

If the status field states “INCOMPLETE,” and your vehicle is a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, HUMMER or Saturn please contact a Certified Service Dealer to schedule a service appointment or order parts. If your vehicle is a Saab, please contact an authorized Saab service center.

My vehicle has a recall, and the status reads: “INCOMPLETE. REMEDY NOT YET AVAILABLE.” What do I do next?

GM is working quickly to finalize the necessary repair procedures and/or obtain parts. You will be notified via written communication when the repair procedure or parts are available. You can also check back at this website or with your preferred Certified Service Dealer.

I have not received a recall letter in the mail. Can I still have my vehicle repaired?

Yes, you can still have your vehicle repaired if the status field states “INCOMPLETE.” If your vehicle is a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, HUMMER or Saturn you should contact a Certified Service Dealer to schedule a service appointment or order parts. If your vehicle is a Saab, please contact an authorized Saab service center.

If the status field states, “INCOMPLETE. REMEDY NOT YET AVAILABLE,” GM will send you written communication once the remedy is available to properly repair your vehicle, or you can check back at this website or with your preferred Certified Service Dealer.

I have had my vehicle repaired by a Certified Service Dealer or authorized Saab service center, but the recall is still listed here. Why?

It can take up to 30 days for GM to receive repair information from your Certified Service Dealer or authorized Saab service center. If your vehicle was repaired more than 30 days ago, please contact the GM Owner Center at 1-866-694-6546.

Where can I find more information about GM recalls?

To view the latest GM Recall news, click here.

What now?
It is recommended that you contact your preferred Certified Service Dealer or authorized Saab service center and discuss your concerns with a member of the management team; as they will ultimately be responsible for completing the recall repairs for your vehicle.

If after contacting your preferred Certified Service Dealer or authorized Saab service center, your concerns are still unresolved, please refer to the list of contact centers below. Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST.

Buick:
1-800-521-7300
Cadillac:
1-800-458-8006
Chevrolet:
1-800-222-1020
GMC:
1-800-462-8782
Hummer:
1-866-486-6376
Oldsmobile:
1-800-442-6537
Pontiac:
1-800-762-2737
Saturn:
1-800-553-6000
Saab:
1-800-955-9007 (Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST)
Search for GM Recalls
Search for recalls on another VIN.
Hummer ... Like nothing else !

Répondre